Marketing your business
Getting press to grow your brand
These tips help entrepreneurs learn how to get media attention for your business without the budget from a media team or PR agency. Instructor Tomi Gbeleyi has used the strategies she'll share in the course that helped her get featured in publications like The New York Times, Essence, Glamour, Buzzfeed and +20 more! Get started now
You'll learn how to:
- How to build a contact list of journalists and media contacts
- How to reach out to a journalist with an effective email pitch
- How to get valuable press leads
- How to review and track your pitches
- How getting media coverage can get you buzz for your brand (which leads to sales and growth)
Email marketing tips and tricks
Learn how to choose the right email marketing tool, how to measure success in email marketing, and the benefits of email marketing. Read more here.
Use this effective social media plan to grow your audience
Learn how to engage with your audience on social media as you implement a content calendar, brainstorm content ideas, and interact with followers. Get started here
You are your most powerful marketing tool
Develop your personal brand with this online course. Learn the secrets of personal branding in this course with marketing expert Chelsea Krost. Chelsea explains how to develop your story, craft your messaging, and define your audience. Get started here.